Rs 20-40 Lakh Homes most in demand in Chennai
In an interactive seminar session organized by the experts of property industry, they discussed about the properties
that are available in Rs. 40 lacs in the active property industry of southern parts of the country. The head of research
department and associate professor of finance and coordinator had a convocation and ended up in saying that
properties that cost within Rs. 40 lacs are in demand in the southern areas of our nation than other housing units.
This information is also uploaded in the reviews about Amarprakash builders page.
• As per the city index of Chennai, the metro has shown an increase of around 2% from customers towards the
• Across Indian cities, especially Chennai, demand for residential sectors has rose from 1% to 4% accordingly.
This demand rise has been registered in all cities across the country
• Maximum sales for properties that is worth the amount of Rs. 30 to 50 lacs is recorded over a year
Here, we can have a look at the market of various cities such as
• Rental rates are high by 11% in almost 50% of the tracked areas
• Along with capital appreciation, highest return on rentals can also be noticed
• Areas like Electronic city, Whitefield and Sarjapur still continued to be on the top preference of the chart
• Over 50% of the established areas have noticed an increase of 8% in the value of capital returns
• Sriperumbudur, Guduvanchery, Padapai and Oragadam are some areas that offer properties within the range of
• Overall, the metro provide a gross rental yield of 4% from 1.88%.
• From 2%, 8% has been registered in rental value rise in more than 55% well-developed localities
• Rental value in the metro increased to 4% from 2%.
• Hitec City, Kondapur, Gachibowli and Kukatpalli are some areas to remain on the preferred list for rent and sales
• Maximum demand of 38% was witnessed for properties that is worth within Rs.40 lacs while supply stood by 25%
• Supply of individual villas saw an increase of 5% from the previous quarter with supply at 22% lagging demand
• Properties priced at Rs.20 lakh are found more in number at Shamshabad, Adibatla and Shadnagar
How to sort an informed decision?
1. You can check out the information in the property data and find out how trend followed in particular areas for
quarter by quarter. This will help you in keeping updated on how the current market trend in the cities and its areas
with regards to appreciation and rental return
2. Future end-users are considered as current investors. So, one can go through the property index and get
details regarding progressive growth and find out the top preferred areas of the Indian cities.
3. Also, this will help you in understanding the reasons for the value rise in the particular locality. That is, if the
capital amount is less, then the reason can be absence of transport corridor, insufficiency of infrastructure,
unavailability of amenities and so on.